Tauring - Alpha 120 Roll Bender
The ALPHA 120 takes its success to the versatility, competitiveness and profitability of the entire Alpha series, characterized by an innovative system that controls the bending axis movement with rectilinear and convergent guides. Very popular in small and medium carpentry, has found a special place in the processing of special coils or other artifacts used in the field of water treatment technologies and liquids in general, and in all the alternative energy industry.
Would you like to speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly Quantum Machinery Sales Experts? Give us a call at (909)476-8007
(Click on titles below to expand)
+ Alpha120 Models
- Alpha120PQ10 - The PQ10 is an innovative multi-axis positioneur able to manage, in a completely indipendent way, the movable bending machine elements. The operator interface is placed on a panel containing everything necessary to manage in a complete way the bending machine, avoiding the confusion created by many tools placed elsewhere on the machine. The PQ10 is the last electronic interface borned in Tauring to satisfy the needs of the bending machines with more than 3 independent axis management. It has been studied to grant the maximum ergonomy and security.
- Alpha120CNCi - "CNC" as "computer numerical control", "i" as "interpolated" and finally "PLUS" as "surplus". Evolution of control that already strabiliava and today leaves simply blown away. The CNCI is an advanced numeric control that uses an industrial computer on the Windows platform can handle two or more interpolated axes with a progression and a precision indescribable. The 15 "touch screen is capable of enabling macro-instructions and commands simply by touching the image on the video. It is a simple and intuitive to program any regular and irregular geometric shape by drawing it directly on the screen or by importing it from a file "dxf", then change it by simply dragging the ends of the segments to lengthen or shorten them, or by clicking on the arrows to enlarge or reduce the radii of curvature. All operations recognized by the "program bending" that is updated in real time.
+ Alpha120 Capacities
- Round Tube - Size: 5.5" x 0.19" / Min. Radius: 86.6"
- Square Tube - Size: 4.7" x .24" / Min. Radius: 106"
- Flat Bar (Hard Way) - Size: 10" x 2.3 / Min. Radius: 32"
- Angle (Leg Out) - Size: 7.8" x 7.8" x 0.78" / Min. Radius: 78"
PLEASE NOTE – MINIMUM RADII SHOWN MAY REQUIRE MULTI- PASS
+ Alpha120 Specifications
- Driven Rolls - 3
- Hydraulic Roll Adjustment
- Shaft Diameter - 315mm
- Standard Shaft Working Length - 10.23"
- Universal Tool Set - 1 Set
- Motor - 15.28 HP
- Shaft Revolutions Per Minute - 5 R.P.M.
- Machine Dimensions - 65"W x 66"L x 70"H
- Machine Weight - 6,172 lbs.
- Voltage - 230 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz and 480 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz available