Tauring - Alpha 160 Roll Bender
The ALPHA 160 is a very compact bending machine with high-performance. Containing contructive features such as a steel plate, hydraulic and electric gear boxes, this machine can used horizontally or vertically. With an intelligent quote positioner, hydraulic lateral straighteners, is a great machine with high performance for all of your simple projects.
Would you like to speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly Quantum Machinery Sales Experts? Give us a call at (909)476-8007
(Click on titles below to expand)
+ Alpha160 Models
- Alpha160HP - The Alpha160HP can be used in the vertical or horizontal position by means of hook, strap, and forklift operation. Where the Alpha160HP differentiates itself is with it's PLC. The Alpha160HP is equipped with a HP PLC that allows you to store up to 10 positions, digitally, of your top roll.
- Alpha160PQ10 - The PQ10 is an innovative multi-axis positioneur able to manage, in a completely indipendent way, the movable bending machine elements. The operator interface is placed on a panel containing everything necessary to manage in a complete way the bending machine, avoiding the confusion created by many tools placed elsewhere on the machine. The PQ10 is the last electronic interface borned in Tauring to satisfy the needs of the bending machines with more than 3 independent axis management. It has been studied to grant the maximum ergonomy and security.
- Alpha160CNCi - “CNC” stands for “computerized, numerical control”, “i” for “interpolation” and “PLUS” for “plus value”. It is the evolution of an already astonishing product that today is even more amazing. The CNCi is an advanced numerical control Windows based able to manage two or more interpolated axes with unsurpassed progression and accuracy. The 15” touch screen can activate macro-instructions and commands by simply touching the icons presented on the screen. One of CNCi strenght points is represented by its simple and intuitive software, that allows programming any types of geometrical shape - regular and irregular - by simply drawing it on the screen or importing it from a ”dxf” file. The shape can then be modified by simply acting on its segments so to make them longer or shorter or clicking on the arrow to enlarge or reduce the bending curves; all tasks are recognized by the “bending program” that is being updated in real-time.
+ Alpha160 Capacities
- Round Tube - Size: 4.25” x .120” / Min. radius 40"
- Square Tube - Size: 3.5” x 3.5” x .120” / Min. radius 40”
- Flat Bar (Hard Way) - Size: 4” x .75” / Min. Radius 30”
- Flat Bar (Easy Way) - Size: 6" x 1.25” / Min. Radius 16”
- Angle (Leg Out) - Size: 3.5” x 3.5" x .35” / Min. radius 24”
PLEASE NOTE – MINIMUM RADII SHOWN MAY REQUIRE MULTI- PASS
+ Alpha160 Specifications
- Driven Rolls - 3
- Hydraulic Roll Adjustment
- Shaft Diameter - 60mm
- Standard Shaft Working Length - 5.7"
- Universal Tool Set - 1 Set
- Motor - 5.36 HP
- Shaft Revolutions Per Minute - 7.7 R.P.M.
- Machine Dimensions - 76"W x 74"L x 74"H
- Machine Weight - 2,600 lbs.
- Voltage - 230 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz and 480 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz available