Bend Master 38
Would you like to speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly Quantum Machinery Sales Experts?
Give us a call at (909) 476-8007
Bending Capacity (in acciaio R=400 N/mm2 )
1.4 x 0.07 in
Maximum bend radius
Min distance with central clamp
Min distance without central clamp
Max distance between the two bend axis
Carriage opening stroke
Head movement max speed
Bending max speed
Central clamp rotation max speed
23.6 x 6.5 x 4.7 ft
PEDRAZZOLI BEND MASTER tube benders are designed to meet the most stringent requirements of reliability, flexibility and speed of execution. They feature the in-house developed IMS control, "Pentium" computers, touch screens and software versions which allow insertion of any customizations the customer may require.
Because we have such a wide range of automatic tube benders there is sure to be a model that perfectly suits your needs; the high number of accessories allows very versatile use when making the most diverse components. The automatic loading and unloading systems make BEND MASTER a real independent workstation and the immediate configuration of input/output cards ensures that machines can be interlocked into dedicated work cells in connection with operating units or robots.
Simple use, rapid change of the tools and automatic machine adjustments guarantee precision and repeatability of bent components. BEND MASTER tube benders also offer reduced cycle times both in serial production and in small batch production programs.
> 8 electric controlled axis, including travel and rotation.
> 2 completely independent bend heads.
> Symmetrical and asymmetrical, multi-radius and variable radius bends in same work cycle.
> High productivity: part execution speed is double that of a linear tube bender.
> Latest generation IMS machine control: flexible, intuitive, user-friendly.
- Flexible bending system which can be adapted to the most diverse production requirements.
- Two independent bending heads which work the part simultaneously.
- Lean machine configuration, with no superfluous structures so that tubes longer than machine bed length can be bent.
- Obtains finished components in a single work cycle while single head machines require successive steps.
- Up to 4 punching units
- Automatic loading/unloading with weld search
- Predisposed for external handling units
- IGES file import
- Immediate analysis of part feasibility
- Teleservice via webcam
- IMS interface available for PC, tablet and smartphone