Bend Master 65
Would you like to speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly Quantum Machinery Sales Experts?
Give us a call at (909) 476-8007
Bending capacity ( in steel R=400 N/mm2 ):
Maximum centre line radius:
Maximum head vertical travel:
Precision of electric axis:
Speed of thrust carriage:
Bend arm rotation speed:
Tube rotation speed:
Max Tube Length on front stop:
Max Tube Length on rear stop:
24.8 x 5.6 x 6.2 ft
Height Working Plane
PEDRAZZOLI BEND MASTER tube benders are designed to meet the most stringent requirements of reliability, flexibility and speed of execution. They feature the in-house developed IMS control, "Pentium" computers, touch screens and software versions which allow insertion of any customizations the customer may require.
Because we have such a wide range of automatic tube benders there is sure to be a model that perfectly suits your needs; the high number of accessories allows very versatile use when making the most diverse components. The automatic loading and unloading systems make BEND MASTER a real independent workstation and the immediate configuration of input/output cards ensures that machines can be interlocked into dedicated work cells in connection with operating units or robots.
Simple use, rapid change of the tools and automatic machine adjustments guarantee precision and repeatability of bent components. BEND MASTER tube benders also offer reduced cycle times both in serial production and in small batch production programs.
> 10 completely electric controlled axis: constant repeatability and precision in time.
> Clockwise & counter-clockwise bending, with variable radius & multi-radius in same work cycle.
> High productivity
> Latest generation IMS machine control: flexible, intuitive, user-friendly.
> Energy saving
- Compact sized bending head.
- Total protection of rear area by means of guarding.
- Automatic adjustment of tooling and rapid set-up.
- Modulation of thrust for very tight radius bends.
- Available as multiradius or multiradius clockwise and counterclockwise version
- 11th Controlled axis: bend die return
- IGES file import
- Immediate analysis of part feasibility
- Material elastic springback compensation
- Teleservice via webcam
- Handy Machine Operator Panel to manage all machine axis inside safety area
- Automation of process with loading and unloading
- IMS platform available for PC, tablet and smartphone