Bend Master 90
Would you like to speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly Quantum Machinery Sales Experts?
Give us a call at (909) 476-8007
Bending capacity (in steel R=400 N/mm2):
Maximum centre line radius:
Precision of electric axis:
Speed of carriage:
Bend arm rotation speed:
Tube rotation speed:
Max Tube Length on front stop:
Max Tube Length on rear stop:
26 x 7.7 x 6.4 ft
Height working plane
PEDRAZZOLI BEND MASTER tube benders are designed to meet the most stringent requirements of reliability, flexibility and speed of execution. They feature the in-house developed IMS control, "Pentium" computers, touch screens and software versions which allow insertion of any customizations the customer may require.
Because we have such a wide range of automatic tube benders there is sure to be a model that perfectly suits your needs; the high number of accessories allows very versatile use when making the most diverse components. The automatic loading and unloading systems make BEND MASTER a real independent workstation and the immediate configuration of input/output cards ensures that machines can be interlocked into dedicated work cells in connection with operating units or robots.
Simple use, rapid change of the tools and automatic machine adjustments guarantee precision and repeatability of bent components. BEND MASTER tube benders also offer reduced cycle times both in serial production and in small batch production programs.
> 6 synchronized & controlled axis: a guarantee of precision and reliability.
> Fixed and variable radius bending, with mandrel and by compression.
> Automatic change of tool stack and bend radius.
> Tight radius bending thanks to booster on carriage.
> Latest generation IMS machine control: flexible, intuitive, user-friendly.
> Energy saving
- Large capacity, up to 90 mm.
- Machine designed for heavy duty work.
- Perfect mixture of speed, precision and sturdiness.
- Machine can be fitted with different radius bend dies to make particularly complex parts.
- Equipped with bend die return as standard.
- Rapid set-up of tooling: suited both to serial production and small batch production.
- Available in multiradius clockwise or counter-clockwise version.
- IGES file import
- Immediate analysis of part feasibility
- Teleservice via webcam
- IMS platform available for PC, tablet and smartphone