MP1400 HYDRAULIC PRESS BRAKE
MP1400 HYDRAULIC PRESS BRAKE
Starting at $42,495
- R Axis (Add $3,800)
Ready to place an order, or do you have any questions? Call us at (909) 476-8007
The Hydraulic Press Brake QUANTUM NARGESA MP1400 CNC takes sheet metalworking to a new level, offering outstanding efficiency and precision. With a chassis of welded, stabilized and machined steel, external design featuring stripped-down lines for a solid appearance, and improved structural calculations, these new hydraulic press brakes set themselves up as the new cornerstone for the sheet metalwork industry.
Fitted with high-specification CNC control, the operation of these complex machines is now easier and more intuitive than ever before. Its colour, high-resolution touchscreen graphics interface and powerful CPU enable the most complicated bending operations to be processed effortlessly and sophisticated algorithms to be calculated in mere microseconds, so you get the highest performance out of these pieces of engineering excellence.
Folding length: 1455mm.
Tonnage: 40 Ton.
- Automatic control of vertical bending axis (Y axis).
- Back gauge fitted with BOSCH REXROTH recirculating ball screw guides, ESA servo motor automatic control of horizontal axis (X axis), manual control of vertical axis (R axis) and manual control of transverse axis (Z axis) with parallel alignment and curvature adjustment.
- Motorised vertical axis (R axis) of back gauge, controlled by ESA servo motor. (Optional accessories, not included with the machine)
- Promecam punch clamping system with segmented flanges.
- Euro Promecam system with die guiderail.
- Promecam punch, reference PS.135.85.R08, induction tempered in working and grinding zones.
- Promecam die, reference M.460.R, induction tempered in working and grinding zones.
- ESA numerical control, reference S630.
- Adaptive electronic pressure control.
- Chassis bending electronic compensator.
- GIVI MISURE high-precision optical encoder, 0.005 mm resolution.
- Hydraulic unit with 24 VDC redundant safety valves with optics and pressure indication.
- Electronic compensation of hydraulic oil temperature.
- Front arms which slide on linear recirculating ball screw guides for optimum sheet metal grip.
- Side doors with electronic safety control.
- High-frequency laser sensor system unaffected by external light sources.
- Software-configured electronic muting system.
- LED directional light strip for bending zone.
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbit LAN connectivity.
- USB 2.0 ports and VGA connector for updates, backup and peripherals.
- 10" colour touchscreen graphics interface, high-resolution, multi-language (over 20 languages).
- Basic software installed in the CNC control containing a full library of Promecam punches and dies, and for creating, modifying and editing bending programs in numerical mode, which can be enlarged with additional software modules.
- Optional installation in the basic CNC control of software modules with bending simulator and CNC optimizer for the creation of 2-D graphics of bending program with the most efficient sequence. (Optional accessories, not included with the machine)
- Complete software for Windows PC with bending simulator and CNC optimiser for 2-D graphics programming of bending sequence, with full library of Promecam punches and dies.
- Punch working speed: 9,3 mm/s.
- Return speed of the punch: 29,8 mm/s.
- Lowering speed of the punch: 29,8 mm/s.
- Maximum punch displacement: 115 mm.
- Inner folding length: 1255 mm.
- Total folding length: 1455 mm.
- Back gauge displacement: 600 mm.
- Neck: 185 mm.
- Motor power: 4 KW / 6 HP
- Three phase power: 230 / 400 V
- Hydraulic Power: 40 Tn
- Dimensions: 1966x1520x2035 mm
- Weight: 2900 Kg