ALPHA 160 PQ10 ROLL BENDER
ALPHA 160 PQ10 ROLL BENDER
CALL FOR PRICE
Ready to place an order, or do you have any questions? Call us at (909)476-8007
THE TAURING ALPHA 160 PQ10 IS A PYRAMID-STYLE, HYDRAULIC ROLL BENDER WITH RECTILINEAR GUIDED BOTTOM ROLLS, IDEAL FOR BENDING A WIDE VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS.
- 3 Driving Rolls
- 4 R.P.M.
- High-Quality, Italian Build
- Equipped with the Tauring PQ10 (Touchscreen Multi-Axis Positioner)
- LED Display for Digital Readout of Top Roll Position
- Includes Interchangeable Universal Tooling
- 12.6" Standard Shaft Working Length
- Weighs Approximately 8,500 lbs
- Machine Dimensions: 76" x 75" x 75"
The TAURING ALPHA 160 PQ10 emerges away from the bending machines that are presently in the market, thanks to the new Rectilinear Guides Construction System that guarantees more rigidity and stiffness to the entire machine. This allows for more precise positioning and improves a lot of the bending conditions in respect to the classical orbital machines, that are still present today in the market. The profiles that can be bent are more numerous, obtaining bending results unthinkable until very recently.
ALPHA 160 PQI ROLL BENDER STANDARD CAPACITIES:
(PLEASE NOTE – The minimum radii shown may require Multi-Pass. PLEASE ALSO NOTE - The sizes shown are the of the maximum capacity with the minimum radii; when bending smaller profiles, the machine will be able to bend smaller radii.)
- Round Tube: 6.3" x 0.13" with a 110" Minimum Radius
- Solid Round: 4.3" with a 59" Minimum Radius
- Square Tube: 5.5" x 5.5" x 0.47" with a 94" Minimum Radius
- Angle (Leg-Out): 5.9" x 5.9" x 0.6" with a 153" Minimum Radius
- Flat Bar (Easy Way): 11.8" x 2" with a 31" Minimum Radius
- Pipe: 6" Sch. 40 Pipe (6.6" O.D.) with a 118" Minimum Radius
- Rectangular Tube (Easy Way): 7.8" x 4.7" x 0.4" with a 118" Minimum Radius
- Solid Square: 3.9" with a 43" Minimum Radius
- Angle (Leg-In): 5.9" x 5.9" x 0.6" with a 145" Minimum Radius
- Flat Bar (Hard Way): 7.8" x 1" with a 118" Minimum Radius
TAURING PQ10 MULTI-AXIS POSITIONER
The Tauring PQI PLC allows the ability to store 10 "quote-positions", individually saving the positions for each bottom roll; allowing for quick reference and repeatability.
- USB 2.0 connection on the lower monitor side
- Display LCD 12” (with 800x600 resolution)
- Touch-Screen industrial PC with high sensitivity
- Positioning and axis visualization with decimal precision
- Integrated video card with 32 MB Ram
- Memory expansion up to 1GB
The PQ10 is the latest electronic interface created by Tauring to use with machines that need independent axis management. The PQ10 is an innovative multi-axis positioner able to manage, completely independently, the movable bending machine elements.
The operator interface is placed on a panel containing everything necessary to manage the roll bender, making operation as ergonomic as possible.
The PQ10 includes an advanced analysis system for self-diagnostics. If an error occurs then a message appears on the screen, informing the user about the failure and its' location.