SAF - BS50 Roll Bender
The BS50 is the combination of customer satisfaction, quality, and cost efficiency. With 2 different models, the BS50M and the BS50HV, you will find exactly what you need. The BS50 is perfect for companies that are searching for affordable machines with the ability to perform at a good quality and consistency.
Would you like to speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly Quantum Machinery Sales Experts? Give us a call at (909)476-8007
(Click on titles below to expand)
+ BS50 Models
- BS50M - Mechanical Top Roll with counter to display the top roll position, Hydraulic 2 Roll Driven Roll Bender.
- BS50HV - Hydraulic Top Roll, 2 Roll Driven Roll Bender that can be used in the vertical or horizontal position and has an LED display to show the position of the top roll.
+ BS50 Capacities
- Round Tube - Size: 2" x .080" / Min. Radius: 20" (SRT)
- Square Tube - Size: 1.75" x 1.75" x .080" / Min. Radius: 30" (RSP/TRS)
- Flat Bar (Easy Way) - Size: 2" x 1" / Min. Radius: 12" (TRS)
- Flat Bar (Hard Way) - Size: 2" x 0.50" / Min. Radius: 24" (TRS)
- Angle (Leg Out) - Size: 1.75" x 1.75" x 0.25" / Min. Radius: 16" (TRS/TT)
- Solid Round - Size: 1" / Min. Radius: 14" (TT)
TRS = Set of standard rolls
SRT = Special Tooling for Round Tube and/or Pipe
RSP = Rolls for special profiles
TT = Set of grooved rolls for tube and pipe
*PLEASE NOTE – MINIMUM RADII SHOWN MAY REQUIRE MULTI- PASS*
+ BS50 Specifications
- Driven Rolls - 2
- Mechanical(M) or Hydraulic(HV) Roll Adjustment (Your choice)
- Shaft Diameter - 40mm
- Standard Shaft Working Length - 3.7"
- Universal Knurled Rolls - 1 Set
- Machine Dimensions - 3.8'x4.6'x5.8'h
- Machine Weight - 800 lbs.