SAF - DS200 Roll Bender
The new DS 200 is the cutting-edge product of SAF bending machines set and it combines high power and high performance at an incomparable market price. A careful designing process led to the manufacturing of a product suitable for the heavy carpentry field which does not require either the realization of expensive building works or the of huge amount of precious energy: in fact, SAF DS200 with its power of only 20 kW guarantees great performances and, at the same time, respect of the environmental friendly philosophy which is typical of all Tauring Group products.
Would you like to speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly Quantum Machinery Sales Experts? Give us a call at (909)476-8007
(Click on titles below to expand)
+ DS200 Models
- DS200HP - The DS200HP can be used in the vertical or horizontal position by means of hook, strap, and forklift operation. Where the DS200HP differentiates itself is with it's PLC. The DS200HP is equipped with a HP PLC that allows you to store up to 10 positions, digitally, of your top roll.
- DS200CN - The DS200CN is a very verstaile unit; the DS200CN is equipped with a NC control that allows you to store up to 20 programs, with the capability of storing up to 30 steps per program. You also have the ability of using this machine in either the vertical or horizontal position and has a digital display.
+ DS200 Capacities
- Round Tube - Size: 10.75" x 0.5" / Min. Radius: 87"
- Square Tube - Size: 10" x 10" x .40" / Min. Radius: 80"
- Flat Bar (Hard Way) - Size: 10" x 2.3 / Min. Radius: 32"
- Angle (Leg Out) - Size: 7.8" x 7.8" x 0.78" / Min. Radius: 78"
- H Beam - Size: IPE 330 / Min. Radius: 75"
PLEASE NOTE – MINIMUM RADII SHOWN MAY REQUIRE MULTI- PASS
+ DS200 Specifications
- Driven Rolls - 3
- Hydraulic Roll Adjustment
- Shaft Diameter - 490mm
- Standard Shaft Working Length - 15.75"
- Universal Tool Set - 1 Set
- Motor - 24.1 HP
- Shaft Revolutions Per Minute - 7.1 R.P.M.
- Machine Dimensions - 41"W x 61"L x 74"H
- Machine Weight - 22,046 lbs.
- Voltage - 230 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz and 480 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz available
(Video below is of a DS60HV PLUS)