SAF - DS80 Roll Bender
Providing high quality efficiency without great investment, the DS80 has strong points of versatility. This bending machine has a variety of tools and use of independent supports making it highly performing, at the top of its category.
Would you like to speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly Quantum Machinery Sales Experts? Give us a call at (909)476-8007
(Click on titles below to expand)
+ DS80 Models
- DS80HP - The DS80HP PLUS can be used in the vertical or horizontal position by means of hook, strap, and forklift operation. Where the DS80HP PLUS differentiates itself is with it's PLC. The DS80HP PLUS is equipped with a HP PLC that allows you to store up to 10 positions, digitally, of your top roll.
- DS80CN - The DS80CN PLUS is very verstaile of the units in the DS80 models. The DS80CN PLUS comes equipped with a NC control that allows you to store up to 20 programs, with the capability of storing up to 30 steps per program. You also have the ability of using this machine in either the vertical or horizontal position and has a LED display, so that you may see the position of the top roll, as the machine sees it.
+ DS80 Capacities
- Round Tube - Size: 4" x .125" / Min. Radius: 40" (3/4)
- Square Tube - Size: 3.75" x 3.75" x .150" / Min. Radius: 40" (3/5)
- Flat Bar (Easy Way) - Size: 5.5" x 1" / Min. Radius: 16" (3/6/7)
- Flat Bar (Hard Way) - Size: 3.75" x 0.75" / Min. Radius: 28" (3/6/7)
- Angle (Leg Out) - Size: 3.25" x 3.25" x 0.25" / Min. Radius: 24" (3/6/7)
- Solid Round - Size: 2.5" / Min. Radius: 16" (3/4)
(1) = Right lateral correcting tool for leg in angles. Prevents material from twisting.
(2) = Left lateral correcting tool for leg in angles. Prevents material from twisting.
(3) = Shaft tension brace rods. Prevents shafts from deflecting.
(4) = Special round tooling.
(5) = Rolls for aluminum and iron tubes with thin wall thickness.
(6) = Standard universal tools supplied can also be used.
(7) = Rolls for special profiles.
(8) = Work to be done with Special Long Shafts.
PLEASE NOTE – MINIMUM RADII SHOWN MAY REQUIRE MULTI- PASS
+ DS80 Specifications
- Driven Rolls - 3
- Hydraulic Roll Adjustment
- Shaft Diameter - 60mm
- Standard Shaft Working Length - 6.30"
- Universal Tool Set - 1 Set
- Motor - 7.37 HP
- Shaft Revolutions Per Minute - 7.7 R.P.M.
- Machine Dimensions - 41"W x 53"L x 59"H
- Machine Weight - 2,200 lbs.
- Voltage - 230 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz and 480 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz available
(Video below is of a DS60HV PLUS)