Tauring - Alpha 100 Roll Bender
The ALPHA 100 emerges from the bending machines present in the market thanks to the new rectilinear guides construction system that guarantees more stiffness to the whole machine, allows more precise positioning and improves a lot the bending conditions in respect to the classical orbital machines, still present today in the market. The profiles that can be bent are more numerous and there are no height and length limits, obtaining bending results unthinkable until very recently
Would you like to speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly Quantum Machinery Sales Experts? Give us a call at (909)476-8007
(Click on titles below to expand)
+ Alpha100 Models
- Alpha100HP - The Alpha100HP can be used in the vertical or horizontal position by means of hook, strap, and forklift operation. Where the Alpha100HP differentiates itself is with it's PLC. The Alpha100HP is equipped with a HP PLC that allows you to store up to 10 positions, digitally, of your top roll.
- Alpha100CN - The Alpha100CN is a very verstaile unit; the Alpha100CN is equipped with a NC control that allows you to store up to 20 programs, with the capability of storing up to 30 steps per program. You also have the ability of using this machine in either the vertical or horizontal position and has a digital display.
+ Alpha100 Capacities
- Round Tube - Size: 10.75" x 0.5" / Min. Radius: 87"
- Square Tube - Size: 10" x 10" x .40" / Min. Radius: 80"
- Flat Bar (Hard Way) - Size: 10" x 2.3 / Min. Radius: 32"
- Angle (Leg Out) - Size: 7.8" x 7.8" x 0.78" / Min. Radius: 78"
- H Beam - Size: IPE 330 / Min. Radius: 75"
PLEASE NOTE – MINIMUM RADII SHOWN MAY REQUIRE MULTI- PASS
+ Alpha100 Specifications
- Driven Rolls - 3
- Hydraulic Roll Adjustment
- Shaft Diameter - 490mm
- Standard Shaft Working Length - 15.75"
- Universal Tool Set - 1 Set
- Motor - 24.1 HP
- Shaft Revolutions Per Minute - 7.1 R.P.M.
- Machine Dimensions - 41"W x 61"L x 74"H
- Machine Weight - 22,046 lbs.
- Voltage - 230 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz and 480 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz available