Tauring - Alpha 500 Roll Bender
The Alpha 500's innovative technology has created an excellent experience for many of its users. Able to sustain any environment, this bending machine can reduce waste with its new advanced concepts and versatility. The cost effectiveness of its telescopic bending rolls, modern technology and machine handling has satisfied many, and will continue to perform at high quality with a lower cost.
Would you like to speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly Quantum Machinery Sales Experts? Give us a call at (909)476-8007
(Click on titles below to expand)
+ Alpha500 Models
- Alpha500 PQ10 - The PQ10 is an innovative multi-axis positioneur able to manage, in a completely indipendent way, the movable bending machine elements. The operator interface is placed on a panel containing everything necessary to manage in a complete way the bending machine, avoiding the confusion created by many tools placed elsewhere on the machine. The PQ10 is the last electronic interface borned in Tauring to satisfy the needs of the bending machines with more than 3 independent axis management. It has been studied to grant the maximum ergonomy and security
- Alpha500 CNCi - “CNC” stands for “computerized, numerical control”, “i” for “interpolation” and “PLUS” for “plus value”. It is the evolution of an already astonishing product that today is even more amazing. The CNCi is an advanced numerical control Windows based able to manage two or more interpolated axes with unsurpassed progression and accuracy. The 15” touch screen can activate macro-instructions and commands by simply touching the icons presented on the screen. One of CNCi strenght points is represented by its simple and intuitive software, that allows programming any types of geometrical shape - regular and irregular - by simply drawing it on the screen or importing it from a ”dxf” file. The shape can then be modified by simply acting on its segments so to make them longer or shorter or clicking on the arrow to enlarge or reduce the bending curves; all tasks are recognized by the “bending program” that is being updated in real-time.
+ Alpha500 Capacities
- Round Tube - Size: 10.75" x 0.5" / Min. Radius: 87"
- Square Tube - Size: 10" x 10" x .40" / Min. Radius: 80"
- Flat Bar (Hard Way) - Size: 10" x 2.3 / Min. Radius: 32"
- Angle (Leg Out) - Size: 7.8" x 7.8" x 0.78" / Min. Radius: 78"
- H Beam - Size: IPE 330 / Min. Radius: 75"
PLEASE NOTE – MINIMUM RADII SHOWN MAY REQUIRE MULTI- PASS
+ Alpha500 Specifications
- Driven Rolls - 3
- Hydraulic Roll Adjustment
- Shaft Diameter - 490mm
- Standard Shaft Working Length - 15.75"
- Universal Tool Set - 1 Set
- Motor - 24.1 HP
- Shaft Revolutions Per Minute - 7.1 R.P.M.
- Machine Dimensions - 41"W x 61"L x 74"H
- Machine Weight - 22,046 lbs.
- Voltage - 230 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz and 480 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz available