Tauring - Alpha 80 Roll Bender
The ALPHA 80 is a three driving rolls bending machine with double independent adjustment on straight converging guides vof the lower rolls. This new driving system allows a better bending material feeding and increases a lot the profile maximum bending capacities, without length limit. The application of the Independent Supports enables a flection resistance double in respect of a bending machine with a conventional driving system, with extremely profitable results and higher performances.
Would you like to speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly Quantum Machinery Sales Experts? Give us a call at (909)476-8007
(Click on titles below to expand)
+ Alpha80 Models
- Alpha80HP - The Alpha80HP can be used in the vertical or horizontal position by means of hook, strap, and forklift operation. Where the Alpha80HP differentiates itself is with it's PLC. The Alpha800HP is equipped with a HP PLC that allows you to store up to 10 positions, digitally, of your top roll.
- Alpha80CN - The Alpha80CN is a very verstaile unit; the Alpha80CN is equipped with a NC control that allows you to store up to 20 programs, with the capability of storing up to 30 steps per program. You also have the ability of using this machine in either the vertical or horizontal position and has a digital display.
+ Alpha80 Capacities
- Round Tube - Size: 4.5” x .120” / Min. radius 40”
- Square Tube - Size: 3.5” x 3.5” x .120” / Min. radius 40”
- Flat Bar (Easy Way) - Size: 6" x 1.25” / Min. Radius 16”
- Angle (Leg Out) - Size: 3.5” x 3.5" x .35” / Min. radius 24”
PLEASE NOTE – MINIMUM RADII SHOWN MAY REQUIRE MULTI- PASS
+ Alpha80 Specifications
- Driven Rolls - 3
- Hydraulic Roll Adjustment
- Shaft Diameter - 70mm
- Standard Shaft Working Length - 6.3"
- Universal Tool Set - 1 Set
- Motor - 5.5 HP
- Shaft Revolutions Per Minute - 5.5 R.P.M.
- Machine Dimensions - 65” x 48” x 62”
- Machine Weight - 2,865 lbs. | Control 200 lbs.
- Voltage - 230 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz and 480 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz available