Tauring - Delta 60 Roll Bender
The DELTA 60 is the bending machine at the top of the iron, aluminium and now also PVC door and windows profiles field. Many advanced technical solutions are present in this model characterized by a particular geometry with adjustable centre-distances, that allow the bending of many profiles with open or closed section. The numerous tools and their use with the brand new CNC-i control make this bending machine the only and irreplaceable partner for all who want the maximum aesthetic and functional result at minimum cost and without using specialized personnel.
Would you like to speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly Quantum Machinery Sales Experts? Give us a call at (909)476-8007
(Click on titles below to expand)
+ Delta60 Models
- Delta60HP - The Delta60HP can be used in the vertical or horizontal position by means of hook, strap, and forklift operation. Where the Delta60HP differentiates itself is with it's PLC. The Delta60HP is equipped with a HP PLC that allows you to store up to 10 positions, digitally, of your top roll.
- Delta60CN - The Delta60CN is a very verstaile unit; the Delta60CN is equipped with a NC control that allows you to store up to 20 programs, with the capability of storing up to 30 steps per program. You also have the ability of using this machine in either the vertical or horizontal position and has a digital display.
+ Delta60 Capacities
- Round Tube - Size: 4.25” x .120” wall Min. radius 40”
- Square Tube - Size: 3.5” x 3.5” x .120” wall Min. radius 40”
- Flat Bar (Hard Way) - Size: 4” x .75” Min. Radius 30”
- Flat Bar (Easy Way) - Size: 6" x 1.25” Min. Radius 16”
- Angle (Leg Out) - Size: 3.5” x 3.5" x .35” Min. radius 24”
PLEASE NOTE – MINIMUM RADII SHOWN MAY REQUIRE MULTI- PASS
+ Delta60 Specifications
- Driven Rolls - 3
- Hydraulic Roll Adjustment
- Shaft Diameter - 60mm
- Standard Shaft Working Length - 5.7"
- Universal Tool Set - 1 Set
- Motor - 5.36HP
- Shaft Revolutions Per Minute - 7.7 R.P.M.
- Machine Diamensions -
- Machine Weight - 2,600 lbs.
- Voltage - 230 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz and 480 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz available