Tauring - Delta 80 Roll Bender
The Delta 80 is an extremely versatile machine. It is capable of bending a wide range of profiles with great accuracy. This machine allows the bending of tubular profiles, special sections profiles, thin-walled profiles, or any open or closed section. The user friendliness along with the high technology and cost effectiveness make this machine a true masterpiece.
Would you like to speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly Quantum Machinery Sales Experts? Give us a call at (909)476-8007
(Click on titles below to expand)
+ DS200 Models
- Delta80HP - The Delta80HP can be used in the vertical or horizontal position by means of hook, strap, and forklift operation. Where the Delta80HP differentiates itself is with it's PLC. The Delta80HP is equipped with a HP PLC that allows you to store up to 10 positions, digitally, of your top roll.
- Delta80CN - The Delta80CN is a very verstaile unit; the Delta80CN is equipped with a NC control that allows you to store up to 20 programs, with the capability of storing up to 30 steps per program. You also have the ability of using this machine in either the vertical or horizontal position and has a digital display.
+ Delta80 Capacities
- Round Tube - Size: 4.50” x .120” / Min. radius 80”
- Square Tube - Size: 3.5” x 3.5” x .120” / Min. radius 100”
- Flat Bar (Hard Way) - Size: 4” x .75” / Min. Radius 30”
- Flat Bar (Easy Way) - Size: 6" x 1.38” / Min. Radius 24
- Angle (Leg Out) - Size: 3.5” x 3.5" x .35” / Min. radius 24”
PLEASE NOTE – MINIMUM RADII SHOWN MAY REQUIRE MULTI- PASS
+ Delta80 Specifications
- Driven Rolls - 3
- Hydraulic Roll Adjustment
- Shaft Diameter - 60mm
- Standard Shaft Workinng Length - 8.6"
- Universal Tool Set - 1 Set
- Motor - 9.5kW
- Shaft Revolutions Per Minute - 9.4R.P.M.
- Machine Dimensions -
- Machine Weight - 3,800 lbs.
- Voltage - 230 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz and 480 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz available