Tauring - Slalom 20 Roll Bender
Known for the innovative technology of its driving interface and retractable bending rolls, the Slalom 20 has been greatly successful. The ability of being simple to use, extremely versatile, and capable of bending multiple radii, make this machine an easy choice. With the latest generation of technology such as the touch screen interface this machine will create a user friendly experience for any project it is given.
Would you like to speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly Quantum Machinery Sales Experts? Give us a call at (909)476-8007
(Click on titles below to expand)
+ Slalom 20 Models
- Slalom20 CNC-8 - Computerized numerical control industrial computer equipped with video 12 " touch-screen , Wintau program on Windows XP . Management of automatic cycles can be stored on hard drives .
+ Slalom20 Capacities
- Round Tube - Size: 10.75" x 0.5" / Min. Radius: 87"
- Square Tube - Size: 10" x 10" x .40" / Min. Radius: 80"
- Flat Bar (Hard Way) - Size: 10" x 2.3 / Min. Radius: 32"
- Angle (Leg Out) - Size: 7.8" x 7.8" x 0.78" / Min. Radius: 78"
- H Beam - Size: IPE 330 / Min. Radius: 75"
PLEASE NOTE – MINIMUM RADII SHOWN MAY REQUIRE MULTI- PASS
+ Slalom20 Specifications
- Driven Rolls - 3
- Hydraulic Roll Adjustment
- Shaft Diameter - 490mm
- Standard Shaft Working Length - 15.75"
- Universal Tool Set - 1 Set
- Motor - 24.1 HP
- Shaft Revolutions Per Minute - 7.1 R.P.M.
- Machine Dimensions - 41"W x 61"L x 74"H
- Machine Weight - 22,046 lbs.
- Voltage - 230 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz and 480 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz available