Tauring - Slalom 50 Roll Bender
The great quality performance at a low cost makes the Slalom 50 a machine you will never regret obtaining. The new system of bending for this machine has achieved excellent results from both the functions and aesthetics. The latest technology is extremely operator friendly with the newest generation of the touch screen interface. With the better performance, lower cost, wide versatility, and simple use, this machine is capable of performing excellence for any project.
Would you like to speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly Quantum Machinery Sales Experts? Give us a call at (909)476-8007
(Click on titles below to expand)
+ Slalom50 Models
- Slalom50 CNC-8 - Computerized numerical control industrial computer equipped with video 12 " touch-screen , Wintau program on Windows XP . Management of automatic cycles can be stored on hard drives .
+ Slalom50 Capacities
- Round Tube - Size: 10.75" x 0.5" / Min. Radius: 87"
- Square Tube - Size: 10" x 10" x .40" / Min. Radius: 80"
- Flat Bar (Hard Way) - Size: 10" x 2.3 / Min. Radius: 32"
- Angle (Leg Out) - Size: 7.8" x 7.8" x 0.78" / Min. Radius: 78"
- H Beam - Size: IPE 330 / Min. Radius: 75"
PLEASE NOTE – MINIMUM RADII SHOWN MAY REQUIRE MULTI- PASS
+ Slalom50 Specifications
- Driven Rolls - 3
- Hydraulic Roll Adjustment
- Shaft Diameter - 490mm
- Standard Shaft Working Length - 15.75"
- Universal Tool Set - 1 Set
- Motor - 24.1 HP
- Shaft Revolutions Per Minute - 7.1 R.P.M.
- Machine Dimensions - 41"W x 61"L x 74"H
- Machine Weight - 22,046 lbs.
- Voltage - 230 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz and 480 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz available