Tauring - Slalom 60 Roll Bender
The SLALOM 60 is the only bending machine in the world able to perform bendings in the space to create three-dimensional shapes. The machine has been created for the realization of plane shapes required in the field of interior design, in particular brass headboards, iron beds, aluminum and other materials. With the application of the tourne-tube device for the controlled management of the profile plan during the works, the slalom 60 has extended its application in all those sectors that require the creation of special curves right and / or left with a three-dimensional shapes. The bending machine is equipped with a latest generation numerical control for the complete management of all the machine axis and has an intuitive and easy to use man-machine interface with excellent results in terms of speed, precision and production quality.
Would you like to speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly Quantum Machinery Sales Experts? Give us a call at (909)476-8007
(Click on titles below to expand)
+ Slalom60 Models
- Slalom60 CNC-8 - Computerized numerical control industrial computer equipped with video 12 " touch-screen , Wintau program on Windows XP . Management of automatic cycles can be stored on hard drives .
+ Slalom60 Capacities
- Round Tube - Size: 10.75" x 0.5" / Min. Radius: 87"
- Square Tube - Size: 10" x 10" x .40" / Min. Radius: 80"
- Flat Bar (Hard Way) - Size: 10" x 2.3 / Min. Radius: 32"
- Angle (Leg Out) - Size: 7.8" x 7.8" x 0.78" / Min. Radius: 78"
- H Beam - Size: IPE 330 / Min. Radius: 75"
PLEASE NOTE – MINIMUM RADII SHOWN MAY REQUIRE MULTI- PASS
+ Slalom60 Specifications
- Driven Rolls - 3
- Hydraulic Roll Adjustment
- Shaft Diameter - 490mm
- Standard Shaft Working Length - 15.75"
- Universal Tool Set - 1 Set
- Motor - 24.1 HP
- Shaft Revolutions Per Minute - 7.1 R.P.M.
- Machine Dimensions - 41"W x 61"L x 74"H
- Machine Weight - 22,046 lbs.
- Voltage - 230 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz and 480 Volt/3 Phase/60Hz available