quantum new line 350 series cutting line
starting at $75,000
New automatic CNC cutting Line Mod. NEW LINE 350 for 90° cuts, suitable for cutting hollow or solid bars with round, square or rectangular section featuring automatic loading and unloading of pieces and made up of the following:
- Round Tube: 4" O.D.
- Square Tube: 3.125" Square
- Rectangular Tube: 2.25"H x 3.125"W
- Minimum Cutting Capacity: 0.63"ø / 0.63" x 0.63"
- Minimum Cutting Length: 0.80"
- Maximum Cutting Length: 9'-10" / 118"
- Blade Size Diameter: 14" / 350mm
- Blade Bore Size Diameter: 32mm
- Maximum Vice Opening: 4.40" x 112mm
- Vice Jaw Height: 2.75" / 70mm
- Blade Rotation: 50 - 100 R.P.M.
- Bar Feed Speed: 10 - 90 Meters per Minute
- Worktable Height: 43.7" / 1,110mm
- Unloading Height (Front / Rear): 27.5" / 700mm
- Weight: 4,410 lbs.
- "CI" type automatic loader with inclined worktable designed for loading hollow or solid bars with round, square or rectangular section; rapid centralized adjustment of bar dimensions by means of just two hand wheels, or "CF" type automatic bundle loader with anti-overlapping device for hollow or solid bar loading with round, square or rectangular section; rapid centralized adjustment of bar dimensions by means of just two hand wheels.
- Bar feed unit supplied with rollers and driven by a gear motor assisted by an inverter controlling rapid feed speed and the associated acceleration and deceleration ramps for bar feeding.
- Cutting head with 2-speed electric motor, motor amperometric absorption control, tempered and ground oil-bathed reducing gears, cutting head downstroke speed adjustment, blade double lubrication system (with emulsifiable oil or oil microlubrication).
- Bar locking with double vice and pressure adjustment of bar feed rollers and double vice.
- Bar stop with digital instrument displaying bar cutting length, vertically movable stop retainer providing maximum accuracy of cutting repeatability.
- Automatic unloader provided with inclinable table for the selection of the side from which faced, cut or end-trimmed pieces are unloaded.
- New programming instrument with 5" backlit graphic display for the management and optimisation of cutting parameters and settings.
- Extra bar stop adding a second cutting size option in sequence.
- Blade rotation inverter for speed variation according to the type of the material to be cut.
- Cutting-head with inclined linear movement, suitable for cutting square and rectangular pipes, with an entry into the bar which reduce at the minimum the frazes.
- Inclined vice of 45°, for a better blocking of the piece to cut.